21 December 2006

Christmas Greetings

I have been going through a rough patch recently and have maybe neglected the diary by not posting on the blog.....I apologise.  Because I constantly await news from the CCRC nothing else seems of consequence and with yet another year drawing to a close without further news of an appeal I became very despondant. But as I have done over so many years I tell myself that the forth coming year WILL bring better news!!  Interestingly though I received a letter from my solicitor yesterday including a report he had commissioned and it contains excellent news.  Better not reveal too much at this stage but I am hopeful the CCRC will find it important and this can only add to their reasons of why I should get a new appeal. So can I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy, peaceful Christmas and a healthy, productive New Year.  Thank you all for your continued support and interest in my case and for your responses to the blog.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Likewise, Susan. Best wishes and the fullest compliments of the season to you and to your family, friends and helpers!

11:02 am  
Blogger Yonner said...

Hi Sue.
Thanks for the update. Sounds exciting.
:)
Mark

3:53 pm  
Blogger Alan said...

Dear Susan,

Very best wishes for Christmas and the new year to you and to your family, friends and helpers!

8:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read all about your case as I have done with hundreds of cases over the past six years. I hope that time and just right actions will bring about justice in your case. I do some advocacy work here after my nightmare, which continues, but with not so much pressure as before. I won the legal battle after false arrest and crimes committed by the government via a crooked investigator in his every attempt to manufacture my guilt by ignoring, doctoring and altering excupitory evidence. Would you believe the only witness at the scene was never interviewed? This was my over four year long nightmare, and I fought these demented human beings head on, and won. Now I must prevail in holding them accountable for their actions. That is going to be another difficult battle as so few seem to care...I often wonder how many people in the public understand that when we convict an innocent human being for a crime, the person that committed this crime is still out there to committ more crimes! Why do we have these legal systems in place that are desined to pursue convictions of whoever they can get an arrest warrant for, and not to pursue the truth and the real perpetrator of the crime? There are probably over 100,000 innocent people caged inside prisons that have been wrongfully convicted.

My Nightmare in Georgia
www.walker.patrickcrusade.org

4:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sue, glad to see you are looking forward to a new year and with some good news :) i hope you hear from the CCRC soon and have a continued good start to the year.

11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home